Step 1 – REGISTER:
- Go to: https://employment.agedservicesworkforce.com.au/
- This will take you to the page below. Click on the REGISTER link at far right of the menu.
This will take you to the REGISTER page
Step 2 – REGISTER AS AN AGED CARE SERVICE ORGANISATION:
Step 3 – DETAILS TO COMPLETE:
- Complete each field, including which State/Territory Employment Registers you would like to access. You can select the State/Territory that applies to the location(s) of your organisation’s site(s). You can select more than one.
- Complete the form and submit.
Note: your request needs to be approved by an administrator. Administrators will endeavour to approve your request within one business day.
Step 4: APPROVAL AND LOGIN
Your request to join will be sent to and administrator.
Once your account has been approved by an administrator, the system will automatically send you a welcome email notifying you that your account has been activated.
Step 5: LOGIN
- Go to https://employment.agedservicesworkforce.com.au/
- This will take you to the Home Page below. Click on the “LOGIN” link at the far right of the menu.
- You will be directed you to the LOGIN page
Enter in your username and password. Your username WILL
NOT be an email address. If you have forgotten it, you can reset it by following the instructions directly below.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the “forgot your password” under the login area and it will take you to this page.
- Enter in the email address you used to REGISTER and you will be sent a new password.
ACCESSING THE EMPLOYMENT REGISTERS:
Once logged in, go to the EMPLOYMENT tab, and click on Employment Register:
- Use the Search Options to look for applications that suit your needs- you can search by job role and region and you can also sort the list by clicking on the heading. .
- You can then either view the application directly by clicking on the
Link to Entry or by downloading the full PDF application