Step 1 – REGISTER:
To apply to be included on the Aged Care Services Employment Register, go to the Aged Care Services Workforce Hub and register as an individual.
Step 2 – REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL:
You will receive an email notification to let you know you have successfully registered.
Step 3 – ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTERED:
LOGIN to the WORKFORCE HUB
Step 4 – ONCE LOGGED IN:
go to the EMPLOYMENT tab:
When the page above opens you can join the Employment Register by clicking on the Employment Register link.
Step 5 – Choose which Register you wihs to join by clicking on the register Button
Care/Support Worker (Top)
Hospitality Worker (Centre)
General Employment (Bottom)
Note: if you are interested in working in the Hospitality Services and/or as a Carer/Support worker or would like to register for General Employment you only need to complete one application form.
Step 6 – Follow the steps to complete your online application of Employment Register
- All fields marked with a * must be completed.
- You must complete all sections to finalise your application
- Click on the next button to progress your application, information will automatically save as you progress to the to the next screen.
- If you run out of time or need to check details, click on “Save and Continue Later”.
- When you have finished – you will receive an email notification with a link to your application. This will include instructions on how to update or edit your application.
- Every 60 days you will receive an email asking if you would like to still be on the register.
Once complete Aged Care Service Organisations will be able to find your application on the Aged Care Services Workforce Hub.
You can contact the Workforce Hub team by clicking Contact Us at the bottom of the Hub page.