ACCPA is dedicated to supporting the sector by delivering a range of practical services as we work alongside Commonwealth Home Support providers (CHSP) to help them understand exactly what the new support at home program means.
Our Support at Home Advisory Services include:
- Advice & support on CHSP service delivery, reporting requirements, CHSP manual interpretation, current reforms & training products.
- Advice on CHSP funding opportunities.
- Resource Library for CHSP providers.
- Advice on ACCPA member services.
- Community of Practice (CoP) for CHSP providers, providing interaction opportunities to allow best practice & general discussions.
- Sector Support & Development support and consultation for providers.